Strider Sports announces the all new SS-1 SUPER 16
Based on the same patented design as the popular ST-3 No-Pedal Balance Bike, the all new SUPER STRIDER brings free-wheeling two-wheel fun to a whole new level
Rapid City, South Dakota (August 9, 2012) – Strider Sports International, the world’s premier manufacturer and marketer of children’s no-pedal balance bikes for toddlers learning to ride, is taking riding, racing and off-road fun to a whole new level AND to a whole new audience. Designed for kids aged 6-10 years old, the all new SUPER STRIDER™ (SS-1) is the ultimate bike for those young riders who are ready to venture off trail or perform tricks and stunts that a heavier, more complicated pedal bike won’t allow them to do.
The SUPER STRIDER™ was designed and built based on the same, simple, lightweight, no-pedal design as the original Strider No-Pedal Balance Bike. It’s unique combination of features, not the least of which are its sizeable integrated footrests and ergonomic caliper handbrakes, make it one of the only bikes of its size capable of pulling double duty as both a teaching tool, the perfect starter bike for older kids who don’t yet know how to ride on two-wheels, and a stunt bike, poised to take on skateboards, scooters and mountain bikes at skate parks and BMX tracks around the globe.
The new SUPER STRIDER offers many of the same advantages as the original STRIDER, as well as a few really cool new ones.
- Simple, lightweight design (15 pounds)
- Perfect for kids 6-10 years old.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests
- Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- Pneumatic “Dirt Jump” Tires
- Smooth riding with great traction.
- Aluminum 16” Rims with Steel Hubs
- Strong and light.
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebar
- Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad
- Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Ergonomic Hand Lever & Caliper Brake
- Develops hand-control coordination and fosters next level skills.
- Choice of three vibrant colors
- Choose from Blue, Green, or Red.
- Weight Limit 120 pounds
“We are so excited to introduce the SUPER STRIDER,” said Ryan McFarland, chief executive officer of Strider Sports International. “It’s a natural next step for both the company, and our family of Strider Riders. Life really is more exciting on two wheels… and with the SS-1 SUPER STRIDER living the Strider Life just took on a whole new dimension!”
Limited quantities of the 2012 SUPER STRIDER No-Pedal Bikes are available on the Strider Sports website. To see the SUPER STRIDER in action, visit our website by clicking here.
Share your Strider success stories, photos, video and interact with other Strider enthusiasts at our newest centralized social media outlet www.StriderLife.com! Join the Strider conversation on our Facebook wall!